Wisdom Tooth Removal
Wisdom teeth can often cause significant discomfort and also life threatening infections. Our dentists are capable to remove your infected wisdom tooth on-site allowing you to get the care you need quickly. If your case is too complicated for our dentists then we refer you to a team of local oral surgeons who are more capable to handle those situations.
“Your family deserves the best technology modern day dentistry has to offer!”
- Hands-free water faucets throughout our office
- Hands-free pneumatic doors in our lab
- Ultra low-radiation digital x-rays
- ‘Cerec OmniCam’ Porcelain Milling Robots
- ‘iTero digital impression’ machines
- Minimally-invasive ‘erbium laser’ technology
- Industry leading ‘3d cone beam’ technology
- Industry leading endodontic instruments
- Industry leading ‘piezotome cube’ extraction instruments
RTC Dental has acquired a new technology that is capable of impressive things.
‘Laser Periodontal Therapy’ is the most advanced form of care for patients suffering from gum disease.
Click here to learn why this laser technology is often times superior to traditional techniques.
Laser Periodontal Therapies
“Periodontal Reattachment Protocol” stimulates diseased gums to regenerate in healthy condition
Diseased gums reattach to the underlying tooth
Reverse some of the damage caused by periodontal disease
Healing your gums will improve cardiovascular health
We make crowns and veneers that look like your natural teeth. These ceramic restorations will feel and look natural.
- Special Promo for 6 Veneers – Currently only $6000
Current Special Pricing (with Zero Interest Financing!!)
- Invisalign Full – $3900 (Unlimited # of aligners)
- Vivera Retainers – (4 identical sets, sold extra for $900)
Laser Teeth Whitening
Next-Generation technology for in-office teeth whitening
We reduce thermal-irritation to the tooth, when using erbium laser technology
Erbium laser energy is used to gently pulses the bleaching gel into your enamel, thereby achieving dramatic results
Only $450 per session
Zoom Teeth Whitening
In-Office Professional Bleaching System
(LED light accelerates absorption of the special bleaching gel by heating the gel)
Current special only $400
RTC Dental dentists are highly-talented general dentists that are well versed at prothodontic procedures such as bridges, crowns and veneers. Please make an appointment with our team of dentists to learn more about the excellent treatment options that are available for your dental needs.
Dental Implant Surgery
Super Competitive Pricing
- Only $2800 per tooth ( includes implant, abutment & crown; bone graft charged separately )
- Placed by our in-house periodontal specialist (Dr. Mehrdad Ijadi) or by one of the many general dentists that place implants for us.
- Special Price of $2800 may not be applicable when insurance benefits are applied
- Bone grafting and sinus lifts charged separately, when necessary
- Bone grafting is typically “ridge augmentation” which costs $1400 per site
- Sinus lift typically costs $2000 depending on the number of sites involved.
Hybrid Implant Surgery
Permanent tooth replacement with permanent hybrid denture.
Our Dentists can help you with wisdom tooth infections and extractions.
- Laser PIPS technology that we use with our laser can provide for a unique type of disinfection
- Root ZX Integrated Headpiece is another important endodontic instrument we use which is exclusive and exotic
- System B Heat & Touch Obturation System – best technology for sealing the root canals
Mercury removal can help anyone who is concerned about amalgam fillings in their teeth releasing small amounts of mercury into their saliva (and gastrointestinal tract) throughout their life-time as a result of normal eating, biting, functioning and even grinding of their teeth over time. We can use special techniques such as (1) rubber dam isolation, (2) high volume aspiration suction and (3) positive air pressure oxygen mask during your procedure.