Longing for that perfect smile which lights up a room? Shying away from important events in your life because of an un-balanced smile?
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign is a invisible braces option for patients that want to straighten their teeth. Instead of wearing metal braces and metal wires on your teeth we can provide special custom fit aligners that are clear plastic appliances worn at home to straighten your teeth. Invisalign orthodontics works extremely well with excellent predictability. There are various reasons why you might choose Invisalign. It helps corrects several orthodontic issues including overcrowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, cross-bites, overbites and underbites. Here are a few of the top advantages of wearing Invisalign aligner trays.
- it’s virtually invisible as opposed to obvious metal braces
- can be removed for up to 2 hours per day
- causes less irritation to gums, teeth or cheeks
- teeth can be brushed and flossed as normal
- comfortable with low impact on your day-to-day activities.
How much Invisalign costs?
- $3900 – for Invisalign Full
- $900 – for Vivera Final Retainers
- Vivera retainers include 4 identical sets that are intended to last 2 full years, until new retainers are required
Not all orthodontic cases can be treated with Invisalign. To find out whether it’s right for you. Please call 703-956-9444 today or schedule an appointment online to meet with our doctors and discuss your personal dental goals.